For our division LNG Fuel Gas Systems we are presently looking for:
We are currently seeking for a
Mechanical Engineer / Marine Engineer / Shipbuilding Engineer (m/f/d)
with experience in LNG technology, preferably also in FSRUs
- Development of concepts for LNG fuel gas systems and FSRUs
- Technical calculations such as pipe stress analyses and pressure loss calculations
- Design and development of LNG fuel gas systems
- Development of specifications for purchasing and sales
- Production of operating instructions
- Technical consulting
- Support and execution of commissioning in Germany and abroad as well as service assignments
- Participation in FATs and sea trials
- Graduate (Dipl.-Ing./M.Eng.) Mechanical Engineer, Marine Engineer or Naval Architect
- Profound thermodynamic knowledge
- Preferably experience with ship classification societies
- Proficient with MS Office
- Willingness to travel worldwide
- Fluent German and English spoken and written
We offer you a varied, independent and responsible job at a modern company in the immediate vicinity of Hamburg city center with an income commensurate with performance.
Have we stirred your interest?
Then please send your complete application documents with salary request and possible starting date to our personnel department by e-mail to email@example.com.
Further information can be obtained by calling our Technical Director Mr. Nils Merkens under 49(0)40-36 903-140.