Welcome to Marine Service. We are a renowned service provider of high-end, specialized commercial and technical consultancy services for the maritime industry. LNG and wind power are important and environmentally friendly sources of energy for the future. Marine Service has emerged as one of the leading global consultancies in these rapidly expanding markets. Our business portfolio includes construction of shipping and LNG terminals, innovative fuel supply systems, LNG transport and the offshore wind park industry.
We are currently seeking for a
Mechanical Engineer / Marine Engineer / Shipbuilding Engineer (m/f/d)
with experience in LNG technology
- Development of concepts for LNG fuel gas systems
- Design and development of LNG fuel gas systems
- Development of specifications for purchasing and sales
- Production of operating instructions
- Technical consulting
- Support and execution of commissioning in Germany and abroad as well as service assignments
- Participation in FATs and sea trials
- Graduate (Dipl.-Ing./M.Eng.) Mechanical Engineer, Marine Engineer or Naval Architect
- Profound thermodynamic knowledge
- Preferably experience with ship classification societies
- Proficient with MS Office
- Willingness to travel worldwide
- Fluent English spoken and written
We offer you a varied, independent and responsible job at a modern company in the immediate vicinity of Hamburg city center with an income commensurate with performance.
Have we stirred your interest?
Then please send your complete application documents with salary request and possible starting date to our personnel department by e-mail to email@example.com. Further information can be obtained by calling our personnel manager Ms. Seehagel under 49/(0)40-36 903-273 during morning office hours.